Getting My Sexy Back

Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm back

I haven't been posting because I was away on vacation and prior to that I've been extremely busy at work.

It appears that I'm back in the game, I just weighted myself 143.5! Who goes on vacation and drops off lbs? I'm happy, I just need to put some effort in to getting out of the 140s.

Today's my birthday but there's no cake involved, so I should be fine.

On another note, vacation was great, lovely weather but I couldn't go to the beach because all the beaches were closed due to extremely rough seas - bummer. I'll be back there in late August so maybe then, I can go to the beach.

Well that's all folks, I'll write more soon.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Glad to see you're still at it. If you can lose on vacation, then you should be out of the 140's in no time :)

Rob Tucker said...

Yikes! I'm just getting to this blog to comment and missed your birthday on March 31. That's my birthday too - happy belated!