Getting My Sexy Back

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Choices, Choices

I'm suddenly feeling crummy, I woke up okay, did a work-out and overall I felt good. However, I don't know what it is, I have an overwhelming feeling for cake, then all of a sudden my body feels heavy, what the *$%$?

Looks like I'm getting a cold, there's coughing, watery eyes, and sniffling and an overall lethargy???? I feel terrible and I want cake to self medicate- yes, I said it self-medicate. I go down 29 floors (in the elevator, of course), on one side of the lobby is Starbucks on the other side, a deli, so I head to the deli grab some fruit and a Luna bar! Yes!!! I still feel like hell but at least I'm not a total loser, I have my head on today folks. Never mind the fruit and the Luna Bar cost me $5.08 (this is NYC), I am safe.

At this point it would be absolutely wicked of me to screw up, especially after this morning's HIIT session (very high puke-factor) - I pushed through, no excuses. I want a fab body and I'm willing to do the hard work.

No comments: