Getting My Sexy Back

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What's happening

I have not been able to exercise in four days and my eating today was less than stellar. I had 6 ozs of pistachios nuts (unsalted), fried chick peas (salted) and yucky fried chicken from Popeye's. I have not eaten chicken since February 2007! What the &^%$#?

I guess on a low carb diet chicken is okay, but icky and gross, now I'm in bed feeling really bad. I don't know I'm just want to eat stuff. Why?

I'll try to put this day behind me quickly and keep moving forward.

On a positive note, I drank lots of green tea and water.

2 comments:

Ripx180 said...

Fried Chicken?!?! probably not good on low carb either cause of all the breading that is fried onto it. How about a post tomorrow about how you ate like a champ and kicked a$$ on your workout? You know thats what you want deep down so go get some! Truthfully thanks for blogging good or bad. It takes some guts to post about a bad diet and exercise day. We all have them. You need allot more good days than bad days though.

kyle said...

As Rip said, we've all gone thru what you've described here (yours truely more often than others it seems :) but the trick is to not let it get you completely off track. Chalk it up to a few bad choices, and move on. Start the next day with the goal to be perfect. When you've achieved that, stack a few more on top of it.

I just posted about similar thoughts, and Billy commented that he wanted me to feel like shit for eating bad. To remember what it feels like when you make a bad choices, so the next time you have that choice, you don't make the same decision. On the flip side of that coin, after making a few solid choices in situations where you might have strayed in the past, you can build on the positive feelings that come with keeping yourself on the right path.