Getting My Sexy Back

Friday, January 18, 2008

Come to Mama

Good news, the scale moved down to 144.4, now folks I have not seen this number since the early to mid 1990s!!!!!

I did a few things right this week, I was vigilant about eating clean and promptly, I worked out consistently and drank water, liters of it!

In fact, I have a work out story . . . usually I do one or two routines in my bedroom, just a couple of weight things by using The Firm something or the other dvd. I would do that routine and head to the shower to get ready for work. This morning, I got up and realized that all my dumbells were in the basement, being the lazy person that I am, I didn't want to haul them up stairs so I decided to take my work out down to the basement . . . I had a kick-ass training session, I did my upper body routine and jumped on the treadmill to do four (4) HITT sessions, then I completed my lower body routine and yep, I jumped on the treadmill for three (3) HIIT sessions! Yeah me, I cranked it.

So, I'm at work and feeling pretty darn good about myself and I can still feel my muscles twitching from this morning's workout. I feel strong, confident and I know I'm walking differently, I love it! I think I look good too, all in all I feel great.

I am hoping to make it to 143 by Monday - I don't know if it is possible but I am going to try. 143 sets me up nicely to demolish those three lbs to get to 140 by the time my 2 week blitz is over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

I know it must feel good to be on top of things like that. Keep hold on that momentum and let it carry you to your next goal.